- Python 3.6, 3.7 or 3.8
- Any Linux distribution e.g. Debian that supports ManyLinux (PEP-513)*
You can install the cuplcodec package from PyPI with the command line:
pip install cuplcodec
*This project aspires to be cross-platform at a later date.
You are encouraged to:
- Fork the GitHub repository to make your own copy.
- Clone the fork onto your local machine.
To make a change:
- Submit an issue and get feedback. It is recommended this be done before any code is written.
- Make the code change.
- Submit a pull request to the dev branch.
The encoder part of the codec is written in C. You can import this into your MSP430 project in Code Composer Studio by following these instructions.