cuplbackend is a web application built atop of cuplcodec.
It exposes two APIs:
The backend stores the state of your collection of cuplTags using this model:
- Each cuplTag (tag) is referenced by an 8-character serial.
- Each tag is a assigned a secret key, which is used by cuplcodec.
- A new capture is added to a tag, whenever data from a cuplURL are decoded.
- A capture contains a timestamped list of capture_samples (e.g. temperature and humidity).
- A capture also holds status information on a cuplTag, such as its battery voltage and the number of resets that have occurred.