The kit includes one cuplTag soldered to a motherboard with:
- A CR1025 battery retainer.
- A 12-way 2.54mm pitch header.
- All 7 cuplTag connections.
- A jumper for asserting nPRG.
- A jumper for isolating the battery.
- ESD protection diodes.
- A reset button.
The motherboard screws into a plastic enclosure designed specifically for environmental sensors. Slots on all sides provide ventilation, whilst reducing the risk of water accumulating inside. Please note this kit is not ruggedised; it is designed for indoor use only.
The kit demonstrates cuplTag and its software.